The 3.5" BayExtension is a metal mounting frame, which allows up to two 2.5" hard drives or SSDs to be mounted into a 3.5" drive bay of a PC case.
Regardless of whether it is an internal 3.5" hard drive bay or a drive bay for floppy or card readers; the 3.5" BayExtension is compatible. Also, the mounting frame is compatible with most quick-locking systems. There are no issues with connecting the tilted SATA plug to the installed hard drive or SSDs, the underside of the mounting frame is shortened accordingly.
- Suitable for up to two 2.5" HDDs and SSDs
- Fits into standard 3.5" mounting bays as well as in mounting bays for Floppy/card readers
- Dimensions: 120 x 102 x 24 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 88 g
- 3.5" BayExtension mounting frame
- 8x mounting screws for 2.5" HDDs/SSDs (fine thread)
- 4x mounting screws for the mounting frame (coarse thread)
- Instruction Manual